See one of Sydney’s most accessible natural wonders on a three-hour cruise to Shark Island and enjoy a BBQ lunch feast on board!
- See one of Sydney’s most accessible natural wonders on a three-hour cruise to Shark Island
- Have a swim, explore the area on foot, or snorkel around the coastline that is home to over 600 species of life
- Feast on a BBQ lunch on-board the afternoon cruise
- Sip on a glass of wine, bubbles, beer or a soft drink
- Bring own snorkel gear or hire from Sydney Harbour Discovery
- Bring little ones under age five for free (please advise on booking)
- Excludes the Shark Island National Park, it can be purchased for $7, payable directly to Sydney Harbour Discovery
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
This Deal is by Sydney Princess Cruises
Cruising the waters of the Sydney Harbour since 2001, Sydney Princess Cruises provides adventures on the water for corporate functions, weddings and private parties. Cruise events can be tailored to suit any theme or style and can feature catering packages such as cocktail, formal dining or buffet style. The company operates a fleet of vessels, including the MV Sydney, boasting four viewing decks, a licensed bar and an onboard stereo system.
SHOP AT AMAZON AUSTRALIA
- Best Sellers in Kitchen & Dining
- Best Sellers in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Best Sellers in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
- Best Sellers in Pet Supplies
- Best Sellers in Health, Household & Personal Care
Tags: Sydney Harbour Discovery, Historic Harbour Cruise, Historic Harbour Cruise Sydney, Sydney Historic Harbour Cruise, Sydney Harbour Cruise