A Glimpse of Beautiful North Coast, New South Wales, Australia (Video)
North Coast New South Wales covers the towns just past the Central Coast if you are driving from Sydney towards Brisbane in Queensland. Major townships and popular places within the North Coast include Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, Lismore, Ballina, Grafton, Casino, Tweed Heads, Port Macquarie, Kempsey, Port Stephens, Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie, and Murwillumbah.
Must See Parks in the North Coast
- Brisbane Water National Park
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Sea Acres Nature Reserve
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre and National Park Dorrigo Skywalk
- Wollumbin-Mount Warning National Park
Tourist Attractions and Activities
- Hunter Valley Fine Wine Tasting and fabulous food.
- Scuba diving in the diverse marine world of Solitary Islands Marine Park, off the coast at Coffs Harbour.
- World Heritage-listed Barrington Tops National Park.
- The Channon markets on the scenic road to Lismore.
- Historic Trial Bay Gaol at South West Rocks.
- Sand dunes of Stockton Beach, north of Newcastle.