Bondi Beach Sydney, Australia – Lonely Planet Travel Video
If you are visiting Sydney, your travel is not complete without spending time at Bondi Beach. Thousands of tourists visit Bondi Beach each day. With it’s golden sands, crisp waters, and perfects waves for swimmers and surfers alike, Bondi Beach is truly an iconic Sydney attraction. It offers coastal walks and awesome views. A party haven for night adventurers. And if you are a dining adventurer, Bondi offers several dining options with lots of choices from takeaways to fine dining. Watch this Bondi Beach Video produced by Loney Planet:
Bondi Beach Sydney, Australia – Lonely Planet travel video
Things To Do at Bondi:
1. Surfing Lessons on Sydney’s Bondi Beach – What better place to learn to surf than on world-famous Bondi Beach? Here you’ll find fantastic waves, sunbathing beauties, year-round sun and the coolest beachside vibe anywhere. Join a two hour group surfing lesson, or for the ultimate experience, take a private surfing lesson with your own personal instructor. Click here for more info.
2. Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk – Take a walk from Bondi to Coogee Beach. It is a picturesque coastal route along adjacent beaches, bays, rock pools, cliffs and of course stunning views. It’s about 6 km walk with beachfront cafe strips. Enjoy your walk!
3. Flickerfest Short Film Festival – is Australia’s only Academy® accredited & BAFTA recognised competitive International Short Film Festival with entries coming from filmmakers across the globe. Click here for more info.
4. Bondi Openair Cinema – Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas are a quintessential summer event, with music by day and movies by night lighting up the huge outdoor screen from dusk. More info at http://openaircinemas.com.au/
5. Bondi Restaurants – Bondi offers many restaurants from simple takeaways to fine dining.
6. Bondi Baths – The Bondi Baths are located at the southern end of Bondi Beach and have been a land mark for over 100 years. You can enjoy doing some laps in the 50 metre pool or take the kids to the kids pool.
Transport, Hotels and Accommodation
1. For transport option, try the Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
2. A bit more adventurous? Try also Sydney: Bondi Beach and Kings Cross Tour plus Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
3. Hotels and Accommodation, check out Hotels Combined site for great deals.
Tags: Sydney Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach attractions, what to do Bondi, Bondi Beach Sydney