Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb Featured by Lonely Planet Travel
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
Experience the Sydney Harbour Bridge in an exhilarating way and the best way is to climb to the top of it! If you happen to be walking at the Sydney Harbour, particularly near the iconic Sydney Opera House, you can see adventure seekers climbing up to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge in groups. Conquer your fear of heights! Of you must be in good health to do and you must meet the minimum age of over 10 years old.
The Bridge Climb
Take in a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on our original climb experience. As the sky remains just past your outstretched fingertips, take the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon.
– 3½ hours long, maximum 14 people per group.
– 1,332 steps.
– Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
– Ideal if you’re a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
– You can do this climb at dawn (limited departures), day, twilight or night.
The Express Climb
Accelerate your ascent to the summit. This energetic experience is the fastest trip to the top of the Bridge. With fewer stops, the climb is ideal for you if you’re short on time in Sydney and have a higher level of general fitness.
– 2¼ hours long, maximum 12 people per group.
– 1,002 steps.
– Ideal for independently-minded folk who just want to fast-track it to the top.
– With fewer stops, this climb is perfect for people with a higher level of general fitness.
– You can do this climb by day. Other times of day by request.
If you are interested in climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, CLICK THIS LINK for booking and inquiries.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge adventure, Sydney Harbour activities, what to do in Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Harbour Bridge photo, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb