See Sydney City from a different perspective with a fully guided tour around the outside of the top of Sydney Tower Eye! As Sydney’s tallest structure, the Sydney Tower Eye is an integral part of the city’s skyline. At twice the height of Sydney Harbour Bridge, the 1,000-foot-high (309-meter) tower provides panoramic views that take in the Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach; on a clear day, you can even see as far as the Blue Mountains.
Highly Recommended: The Ultimate Sydney Attractions Pass
Visit some of the top 35 attractions in Sydney with the convenience of the Sydney Attractions Pass, the perfect travel companion for exploring Sydney and its surroundings. Whether you plan to check out the Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, or you wish to go out to Manly and the Blue Mountains, the Attractions Pass is a cost-effective choice. Save up to 40% off regular admission prices, and have a choice of six different pass options.
- Savings of up to 40% at Sydney’s top attractions
- Comprehensive sightseeing pass Sydney’s top attractions
- Simply swipe your card to enter your choice of 35 Sydney attractions
- Handy attractions guide with maps and information on participating attractions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour? This pass features flexibility and variety so you can choose the activities that best suit your family.
Cost: From A$122.06 BOOK NOW
- See Sydney from 268 metres above sea level
- Sydney Tower is double the height of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the same height as the Eiffel Tower
- All participants will be dressed in a protective Skysuit, safety harness and will be attached to the external walkways
- Step out onto the clouds while venturing across the glass-floor viewing platform for unique 360-degree views over glittering Sydney
- Skyguides accompany everyone on their journey, providing colourful commentary along the way